Advocating for Change and Social Transformation

Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control. Article 25, Universal Declaration of human Rights

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pre-Christmas Orders for Vegan Fruit Cake, Carrot Cake, Choco Chips Oatmeal Cookies and More

Hey Guys,

How would you like to order and taste some of my nutritious amd mouth-melting Vegan fruit cake, carrot cake, choco chips oatmeal cookies, sesame oat cookies, and other delectable pastries for the Yuletide season. Come and share these healthy goodies with your loved ones and friends!

For orders and deliveries, call or text 0917-424-0580.

Hurry, and enjoy big discounts for bulk orders!

Stay healthy and trim.

Happy Holidays!


from,




JOVAL's Health Foods

1 comment:

Selfless said...

At this time, because this match is single-player, the game feels so lonely I don't want to play with it in its current state. Anyway, I expect the guys over at Nexon listen to my own suggestions and Maple M mesos for sale add multiplayer.

Maplestory2 Phantoms: So far investment for reward?

First, let me start off my admitting that I'm extremely biased for the phantom class and I'm not here to inquire Nexon to buff ghost or nerf different courses: I'd just like to know everyone's opinion on whether or not I need to keep the phantom class or market all of my equipment and try to finance a NW rather than.

Here's why I am heart torn on financing a ghost:I am around 1m range completely buffed with 254% boss and 84% PDR (this range is without ANY percent ATT and I have approximately 100k nx to use to block my items from the Upcoming hot time; however, when I decide not to Keep on investing in my ghost, maplestory 2 mesos, I will probably use the nx to karma all of my gear over to a new NW.